Hi, I’m Bec Miller, a weight-loss specialist with a (BscNutr.), and the founder of Health with Bec and the podcast host of Body Bites with Bec. Today I’m sharing with you a healthy mini chocolate cheesecakes recipe that you will love.
These mini chocolate cheesecakes that I’ve created are low-calorie, sugar free and gluten-free — meaning that you can enjoy them totally guilt free for your 3 pm snack or dessert, whatever you choose! I always say, with these healthy delicacies, you CAN have your cake and eat it too ;). By the way, these are kid-friendly and, if you want more recipes like this, I have so much more on my website that I’m sure you and the whole family will love.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes Recipe
Time: 45 mins
Calories: 145 kcal
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 11 g
Net carbs: 3 g
Fibre: 1 g
120 g cream cheese
120 g plain, Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp chocolate protein powder (I use Morlife Plantiful Protein, enter code healthwithbec for 15% off) *
3-4 tbsp powdered stevia
3 squares 85% dark chocolate (I use Lindt)
1. preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celcius and line a muffin pan with 6 paper or silicone liners.
2. Measure cream cheese and yogurt into a medium mixing bowl. Add egg and vanilla extract, whisk until smooth.
3. Add cacao, stevia and protein powder to the mix, whisk again.
4. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the muffin liners and place on a flat oven tray or baking dish.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes. The tops should still be jiggly.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before placing in the refrigerator to cool completely.
7. Once cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
8. Serve straight away or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
– You can sub out for coconut yogurt however the macros will change
– Option to replace protein powder with one extra tbsp of cacao
– Option to replace hazelnuts with mini Easter eggs for children!