Give us the sun and beach any day. There’s nothing better than a good dose of Vitamin D and dip in the ocean on a summer’s day, but one thing we do love about the cooler months is the fashion. You get to cozy up in oversized sweaters, accessorise with scarves and treat yourself to a new pair of boots. Oh and enjoy pumpkin spice with everything… but we digress. (Food is always on the mind). Alo Yoga’s Norte Sherpa Coat is the must-have accessory of the season. Otherwise known as ‘teddy bear’ jackets (for obvious, super cute reasons) the warm and fuzzy, faux fur silhouette is designed for layering to your heart’s desire during fall and winter. It features a drop-shoulder fit and removable hoodie for extra comfort (keep it on for a more casual look or remove when pairing with heels). Plus, it comes complete with zip pockets for all your small essentials.
A stylish option to wear to and from yoga and equally as suitable on a night out, keep scrolling for some inspo on how to rock your favourite jacket no matter what the occasion as the temp starts to drop!
Get the look…
1. With an oversized matching set and turtle neck for polished look
2. With a black fedora hat for a girl off-duty look
3. With black leggings, side bag and sunnies for an athleisure look
4. With comfy track pants and trainers for a laidback look
5. With a vintage logo tee for a high fashion look
6. With grey pants and white sneakers for an everyday look
7. With layered fine jewellery and a statement belt for a luxe look
8. Classic white tee and denim combo for a weekend look
9. With black jeans and black boots for an edgier look